Below you will find information on reporting claims with the toll-free numbers needed to report claims to most of our major carriers in the column on the right. If your carrier is not listed below or if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us by calling 503-653-1212.
|Foremost||Property claim 800-527-3907
Auto claim 800-274-7865
|Hagerty Classic auto||800-385-0274|
Reporting a Claim
We will work with you throughout the entire claims process – from initial response through final resolution – to provide fast, caring service and to settle your claim.
Here’s how to report a claim, and what we’ll do for you:
- You can report your claim to any of our carriers toll free, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- A claims representative will contact you – generally within two hours of reporting your claim – to schedule an inspection of your vehicle or property and answer any questions you may have about deductibles, what’s covered, or repairs.
- For auto claims, we’ll inspect your vehicle’s damage at your convenience. No need to drive all over town to various claim centers or collision shops for “three estimates.”
- We will have your vehicle repaired at the shop of your choosing, not ours. If you need help selecting a repair shop, we can suggest one for you.
- If you use a carrier-suggested repair shop, you’ll get a Lifetime Guarantee on the repairs, valid for as long as you own or lease the car.
- If you need a rental car and your policy covers one, your claims representative can make arrangements for a rental. Keep in mind that rental reimbursement varies based on policy coverages and accident circumstances.
We will work with you to ensure your claim is being handled quickly and properly.